Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, July 13, 2009

I AM ..

GAH ! I haven't wrote in forever. Ahah, after this one, i guess that'll most likely happen again. So whats been goin on .. hm, ive just been goin out a lot, haha its summerrrrr, imma live it up ! Lifes been rough and im feeling VERY depressed. Fuck. Ahah, my computer crashed and i lost like 8,000 pictures. I lost fuckin middle school memories. How depressing but its time to make more. Im gonna stop thinkin bout the past and live the future to its fullest. I think its about time i stop missin the old days. Well, theres not that much that happened. I have a lotta new pics but i can't even upload it. Haha, im currently on my sisters comp. Anyways, today i went to great mall. :) 2m= Beach. Yesterday = Serra + Stones + Marlenes house .. and the day before .. uh .. i dont remmeber anymore .. Teheh. I just found a quote im in LOVE with ! Lemme put it here.

I AM ...
I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a partner, a student, a young girl, and a grown woman. I am confident and scared, terrified and excited. I am loving and caring, and thoughtful and hopeful. I am sick and tired. I am shy and friendly, and careful and careless. I am broken and whole. I am misunderstood, misguided, and mislead. I am hard working and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I wish on starts and dream my dreams. I pray to god and cry my tears. I smile on the outside, while i'm dying on the inside. I listen to others who won't listen to me. i walk on eggshells, and i walk on fire. I believe in passion, but not true love. I love you, but i push you away. I want you, but not too close. I am everything and nothing all at once. And all i want is for you to simply ..
LOVE ME.


Haha, it really relates to me :) .. i guess thats all i have to update on. Uhm, next blog will be in a week or so .. :/ SORRRRRY. Alrights, im gonna do something productive or interesting. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment