Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, March 30, 2009

Everything cleared up ..

I have a confession ...
Well, my last blog wasn't in a good mood. But luckily, things are worked out & everything needed/wanted to be said, was. I'm in a good mood now & i hope the rest of you guys feel better :) LOL you know who you are ! We'll see how the upcoming hangout days turn out to be but i promisee i'll make the effort & change what i did wrong. Okay, its getting late :/ I'm gonna end this right here. Just wanted to update that everythings worked out & so scratch the last blog :X

No comments:

Post a Comment