Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Is it permanent change ? ..

I have a confession ...
Things have been different for about a month now. Whatever happened to the fun we used to have ? Some of you know who and what I'm talking about, others may not. I mean personally, I've been " not in the mood " to hang out w/ anyone. Every time we do hang out, things are boring, awkward, or someone gets angry/bitchy/pissed/etc. Either it's me pmsing or everyone have permanently changed. Yeah, every one of us probably knows its happening. We write about it, talk bout it behind each others backs, & think about it every so often. Obviously, we miss it. Something is bothering each of us but we haven't talked about it altogether. For me, i know what exactly is bothering me. I just can't find a way to express it. As much as i want to sit down & talk to you guys, the words just won't come out .. would it be better if i revealed by true feelings ? or will everything eventually clear up itself ? I don't know what to do or what to say anymore. Yeah, its obviously hurting every one of us in different ways. Whether or not we admit it is our own choice. How will we fix this ?.. Will it ever end ?..

No comments:

Post a Comment