Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Let us spice things up a bit!

Just wanted to show you guys that I still DO take photos daily of every thing I do. I just never post them 99% of the time :P But I guess I'll start adding photos with my summaries! These are random photos from the past weeks. 

I think my boyfriend sent me this :P LOL I think Chase's eyes are shut..
 Pho with babes last last week!
 I did these tips but never instagrammed it cause it didn't look perfect enough :P
 Just part of my graphic collection :P
 Dessert we had for our "Harry Potter" DC night.
 Studying in bed :(
 COD! MY LIFE. I'm top player ;)
 Gotta have my tapioca!
 Viv and i.. LOL
 A photo I never put on instagram :P

1 comment: