Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, May 13, 2013

I'M BACKKKK! (May 13, 2013)

Hey guys!
Wow, I haven't blogged in literally forever. But basically, I've been thinking about blogging again but I wasn't quite sure. Then, this weekend, my best friend and I were talking and she was saying how interesting my blog was! LOL So idk, I guess it kind of sparked an interest to blog again. I guess I'll just start blogging about my day. Kind of strange considering I haven't blogged about a college day yet. Hm, got up at... 8am to my boyfriend saying bye :( (I went home for mothers day and ortho) He had to leave for class. Woke up to something sweet and a kiss *blushes* Saying bye is always hard. No matter how long its been! You never get used to it. Went back to sleep and woke up to my alarm at 10am. Had to get up and ready! I felt SUPER sick and cold... I think I caught something because of the temperature difference of Davis and SF. Got ready pretty quickly and didn't really bother with much makeup. Left to ortho at 12 and then headed directly to Davis from there. MY TEETH ARE SO SO SO SO SO SORE RIGHT NOW I WANT TO CRY. LOL I'm on the thickest wire! Apparently, the rest of the appointments are just going to be "finishing touches." I'll probably get them off in a couple more appointments. Sometime during summer but I don't want to get my hopes up! Got to Davis and unpacked. Headed to my bio class. (I skipped my other two since I had an ortho appt) Um.. went to dinner. Had pasta, celery, cake... LOL If you guys are wondering. I really haven't done much homework since. Going to work out, shower, and sleep! I have an 8am class 2m T.T Okay, I'm outtttt. Glad to be back! (Convince me to stay? :D)

Xx,
Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. I think that you should keep blogging! You inspire me to blog more and I love reading about your days and what not! :) I know it's hard during school to blog, but in the summer time I deff think you should do it! <3

    ReplyDelete