Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday, May 16, 2012-

Now that I have this MacBook, I'll probably update my blog more often :P I filmed a video today! "What's in my school bag/binder" Kind of random but since I have only 2 more days of high school left, it was either now or never. Edited the video on iMovie! I really like it ^^ Got used to it petty quickly. It is 61% ready! It'll be up by tonight :) I've been sleeping really early recently and getting my homework done really early. I'm about to shower and head to bed and it's only 9:30! I've been having terrible migraines which is why I'm so determined to get a good nights rest. Leaving for China in literally 2 weeks! It hasn't really hit me yet. I'm planning not to shop or spend $$ in the next 2 weeks LOL I've been splurging a lot :T Hm.. Okay! Gonna go hang with babe now since he's finally going to stop playing Diablo III. LOL I don't mind him playing since he NEVER plays games. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow! Leave me something on formspring or comment on my new video! (That is, when it's finally up) Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment