Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday, May 17, 2012-

Yay for daily posts again! ^^ It's only 12:30 and I'm already home from school. I only went to two classes today :P Last day of school is tomorrow! So crazy. Oh yeah, and I'm getting my yearbook tomorrow! Yayyy. Hm, not much going on. I have a dentist appointment at 2pm. Bleh. I have tons of homework tonight. Two Chinese projects and a few exams to study for. Last day though so I don't really mind. I can't stop playing with this MacBook! I wish I had another video to edit and upload :P I'll probably film an update video tonight (if I have enough time). I took a couple of photos on the photo booth with my glasses off and no eye makeup. I'm seriously getting more confident by the day, which is something I'm very proud of. A few years ago, I would not have been able to go to school without any makeup on. I've been doing this for over a month now and it feels great! Good to know I don't rely on makeup :P Anywhosss, I'll talk to you guys later! Xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment