Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Best friends prom!

Helped her through the entire thing :) The night before, she came over and I did her nails. They took HOURS and it was exhausting, but they turned out lovely! She came over on the day of her prom in the morning. Viv did her makeup! Then we went to my moms shop so my mom could do her hair. Came back over and she dressed up. Helped her with everything from beginning to end. Can't believe both of our proms are over! Best friends since 2006 ^^ Been through it all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment