Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Saturday, March 10, 2012-

Erica & I have been looking forward to this day for so long!! We paid for pottery classes and couldn't wait to go :) Headed there pretty early. Stopped by Target first since we arrived earlier than our scheduled time. The place was super cute and the guy was really nice! He taught us everything step by step and it was SO much fun. Pottery making was on our bucket list and we finally checked it off ^^ Anywhos, the experience was great! I didn't do so well but babe was really good at it!! LOL We ended up purchasing 2 pieces, both made by babe. He picked a bowl he made that was literally PERFECT. And then I really liked this flat bowl he made so I stamped the word "Hunter" on the inside and made it into a dog bowl :) Erica & Lance purchased 2 pieces as well! We're going back in a week or so to paint them and glaze them or w/e you call it LOL That sounds like fun ^^ After pottery, we shopped at Ikea till it closed. We had a very cute dinner there and shopped around. I bought hangers :P.. Headed home relatively early and just chilled for the rest of the night :)
Put my hair up for pottery :P
 Simple outfit :)
 My new phone case came!!! It's so pretty :)
 LV lock screen too :P
Erica & I!
 Hunters bowl :))
All the pieces we made!!
 Babes PERFECT bowl. Why is he so good at this?!?! >:(
 So I planned on making a vase but it broke in half so I turned it into a cup :P They called this the "shot glass" all night >:(
 Lopsided cup I made LOOL (I have no patience for this..)
 My bowl :)
Cute Ikea dinner! Meatballs, mashed potatoes, salad, bread with butter, chicken wrap, and a drink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment