Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday, November 19, 2011-

Baby's 18th birthday! In the morning, we went crab snaring. It was REALLY fun! (It was me, Frank, & Den) Then, we took a nap. At around 4pm ish, we headed to San Jose for Boiling Crab! It was me, frank, den, jeanie, viv, and richard. Then we went laser tagging at night. Came back home to my house for cake. Super fun day! I can't believe he's already 18! I met him when he was 13-14ish.. LOL It's crazy :P Here are pictures from my phone!

The morning: Didn't put on any makeup besides mascara.
O.O..
Boiling crab!
Laser tagging ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment