Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Frank's 18th Birthday:

These are photos from my camera!
Here's the crab cage thingy!
Setting it up :)
Gorrrgeous morning!
His smile is adorrable.
LOLOL..
Someone caught one!!!!
My present to him for his b-day. Self Edge jeans!!
Boiling crab! Viv & Richard
Dennison and Jeanie
Babe & I
Cake!
Trick candle.. LOL!
His other gifts. These are so adorable!! They've already sprouted ^^
More cooking stufffff. Babe is obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment