Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 25, 2011; Christmas day!

Went to my cousins house (Michelle & Jeffery) for a Christmas party!! Super fun. We played games all night and had a delicious meal. We played MJ, saboteur, mafia, & etc. Had a lovely night! Here are some photos:

LOVE wearing a large watch with a bracelet. On the hunt for a new watch. Maybe Juicy Couture? :) 
 Fair isle sweater from Viv!
 Skirt + tights.
 Full outfit!
 Some cupcakes I brought over :)
 My outfit!
 MJ ^^
 Babe & I. I was sooooo sick ): (I still am!)

No comments:

Post a Comment