Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Monday through Thursday-

Monday, August 22, 2011-
My week was super busy! On Monday, after school, I had to go all the way to San Jose for acupuncture. That wasn't too fun :P

Tuesday, August 23, 2011-
School and then hiking at Fort Funston w/ babe and Hunty :) Lovely day!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011-
School and then Petsmart to get Hunter groomed! Me & babe dropped him off and then ate lunch at Burger King :P He went to work so I went w/ my parents to pick Hunter up after he was done. His fur was super matted so we had to get it all shaved off ): Poor thing... LOL I was imagining it to be horribly ugly but it actually didn't turn out so bad! He looks like a poodle now :P LOL Pretty cute! We're going to take care of his fur this time for surrrrre. That night, me and my family went to Kome for dinner. Super yummy! :)

Thursday, August 25, 2011-
I was SO tired on thursday. Gahhhhh. School stress is kicking in ): I ordered a pair of ankle boots, nude platformed pumps, & oxfords online though ^^ Highlight of my day!

Here are a couple of photos:
Here's my silly looking, naked dog. LOL! So funny looking :P I think he's cute though ^^
His tail looks like a carrot :D
Dinner at Kome!

No comments:

Post a Comment