Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How was your day? :)

Hey guys! I know I haven't been blogging as often, but I'm actually very proud of myself! I'm not tempted to blog before completing my homework anymore ^^ It really does make a difference when you stay off your computer. I've been going to school and completing all my homework assignments once I get home. After homework, I eat dinner, watch a little bit of TV, & sleep! I've been sleeping at around 10pm-am every night, instead of my usual 12am-2am :P I'm still exhausted, but at least I know I'm doing the best I can to get every minute of sleep possible :) Okay enough of that. Let me update you guys ^^

Sunday, August 28, 2011-
Spent the day with my best friend, Jeanie! Went with her to Stonestown and we shopped for a few hours. I picked up 3 scarves and a belt ^^ We also stopped by Ross and grabbed some early dinner. I love these girls days with her :)! Got home, worked on my homework, and slept.

Monday, August 29, 2011-
It was supposed to be picture day, so I tried my best to dress up a bit. Turns out we weren't taking them until Tuesday -.- School was eeeeeh. After school, I got right to homework. Watched the VMAs and slept!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011-
I knew today was picture day but couldn't help but to wear a hoodie ): LOL So lazy! The weather was terrible. Drizzling all day ): Took my picture. It came out horrible :/ After school, babe and I went to Tanforan mall. We shopped for quite some time! I went to claim a free lace panty from VS ;) And to bring my diamond ring (the one babe gifted me w/) to get checked out. We have insurance on it so every 6 months, they do a check up to make sure the diamonds aren't loose. Since we have insurance, they resize and clean it for free! I decided to get it resized AGAIN, since it was still a little loose. They're sending it in to get cleaned ^^ I'm so excited to get it back! I love my ring :) Oh and we found out that they do switch ups! So if I like another ring, I can swap mines in and just pay the difference. That's wonderful!! I want one with a little bit more bling, so we'll see about that ^^ ... After Tanforan, we stopped by Target for a few necessities. Then we went to BK for late lunch. That's about it! Now I'm home and about to do my hw :) I'll upload a few pictures later! (OH AND MY SHOES THAT I ORDERED CAME!! EEK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment