Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tuesday, July 19, 2011-

Woke up earlyish today to have lunch w/ Frank, Viv, & Richard @ Cafe Bunn Mi! I had chicken pho. It was really yummy :) After that, we went to the variety store. I bought glittery nail polish! Came home and filmed a haul. It'll be up by hopefully 2m! Then me and my mom went to acupuncture. Got a lot more today b/c I haven't been sleeping properly ): Umm came home and slept the entire way. Spent the rest of the day at home! Not much. Spending time w/ Frank now :) Watching shows! Okie dokes, I'm going to sleep earlier today. Nights! Xoxo

New video I uploaded today:

No comments:

Post a Comment