Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Planning an end of summer vacation!

Okay so I am SO excited!!!!! Eeeeek I can't even sit still :P For an end of summer vacation, me and my family (including Frank of course) are all going to Reno, Nevada! We found the perfect hotel to stay in. Peppermill!! It's absolutely gorgeous... The buffet, cafes, pool, arcade... The perfect way to end the summer :) Here are a few screen shots of the hotel. I. AM. SO. EXCITED. I can't wait to pack and choose out my outfits. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Okay, I'm done ^^

Gorgeoussssss pool. Going to spend all day here... LOL
Inside pool
The pool at night!
Cafe:
Buffet:
Seafood restaurant (SO GORGEOUS. IM EATING HERE FORSURE!!)
Another cafe:
I'm going to take a bajillion pictures and film the entire trip ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment