Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday, July 12, 2011-

It's summer and about to rain here in SF.... Sucks )': Viv recently ordered from F21 and so I picked out a couple of items. It came this morning :D I'm wearing my new top right now ^^ I just filmed an ootd. I'm trying to edit it and put it up before leaving the house. I'm waiting for Jeanie + Den to come over. Babe is at his interview and will be home in about 1/2 hr. We're going to Serramonte to shop ^^ Haven't been there in a while. Umm after serra, I think I'm just going to come home. Trying to save money :P Okie dokes, I'm going to edit and upload the video now! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment