Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Monday, July 11, 2011-

Raging waters ^^!!! Me, Frank, Richard, Viv, my mom, my 2 cousins, & their daughter + son (my niece and nephew) went. It was superrrrr fun! Ridiculously cold but still really fun. The lines were so short that we were able to go on again and again :) Spent all day there! Came home at around 7pm. Had hot pot with the family. Extremely fun day! At night, me and babe played monopoly on his IPad. In the beginning, I was winning and had almost all the good property so I decided to be nice and give him some of it. He ended up winning -.-......... Grrrr! LOL I was so frustrated!! My iPhone case came! :) Here's the link:
Super cute!! It's even prettier in person ^^ I have a couple of pictures from the day that I'll upload later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment