Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, July 15, 2011

Thursday, July 14, 2011-

Woke up at 1:30pm! Latest all summer :P Um.. got ready and had to rush to my ortho appointment. Got my braces tightened. Superrrrr painful right now ): After ortho, I came home and relaxed for a bit. I've been having bad migraines again :/ Got ready and went to dinner at PPQ Dungeness Island? It was good but SO expensive....... We went cause my cousin from Shanghai was eating there! Me, Viv, Frank, & Richard went. It was ridiculously expensive and didn't fill us up at all -.- Blehhhhhhhh. After that, me and Frank went to Safeway. We bought jello mix and donuts. Tried renting a movie but there was nothing we wanted to watch. Then we went to Irving for tapioca and froyo. Yummmmm :) Came home and ate a bunch. Played Mario Cart on the Wii... LOL We barely ever play with it! It was fun ^^ Now I'm here with a mint mask on... trying to edit my haul :P Okie dokes, I'm going to answer formspring, edit a video, & sleep! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment