Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday, July 15, 2011-

Teeeeeth hurts )': Bleh. Had porridge this morning. Got ready and left the house at around 4:30pm to go bowling. Quarter mania! ^^v It was me, Frank, Viv, Richard, Jeanie, Den, & Erica. Superrrr fun. Played 4 games. Afterwards, we went to Pho 99 for dinnerrrr. Then we went to Luckys for some food and snacks. THEN, (How many times have I used the word 'then'...) we went to Nubi Yogurt. Super yummy! I'm so obsessed w/ the bursting bobas.. they're so fun.. LOL Got home at around 9pm. Volunteering super early 2m. Gonna sleep now. Nights! ^^

New video I uploaded:

No comments:

Post a Comment