Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summaries + Pictures!

Monday, July 25, 2011-
Woke up superrr early! Hung out with family and got ready slowly. Went to stonestown to shop for a bit. Then went to Ranch market 99. Ate lunch at this little Japanese store. It was really yummy :) Afterwards, we came home for dinner. At 9, we all went bowling ^^ It was me, Frank, Viv, Richard, my mom, my 2 cousins, their daughter and son, my grandpa, my grandpas sister, and my aunt. We all bowled a couple of rounds. It was super fun bowling with my family! LOL Went home at around 12am. Watched "Serious moonlight" with my family. I've already watched it but I wanted them to see it. Slept at around 3am. Super fun and family oriented day :)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011-
Spent the entire day at home watching Prison Break. LOL Haven't done much :P Being superrrrrr lazy. 2m is our 3 & 1/2 year anniversary! ^^ I have a neurology appointment in the morning though :/ Five more days until our vacation. Too excited :D

Pictures from Sunday:
Loveeee my hair like this ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment