Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Saturday, July 16, 2011-

Woke up superrrrr early! Volunteered at the food bank from 9-12. It was really fun :) We had to wear hair nets and gloves. We separated this 18lb frozen pasta into 18 separate bags, 1lb in each bag. It was really fun! LOL Kind of tiring, but I really enjoyed it. After that, I came home and napped until 4pm. Ate porridge for dinner b/c of my teeth :/ Shopped online for an anniversary present for babe. Our 3 & 1/2 year anniversary is coming up real soon ^^v I'm so excited!!!!!! We promised to get each other something between $10-$30 that was sentimental. Nothing too materialistic. I ended up ordering 4 items online for him and went waaaay over my budget. Oh well! He'll love it, I'm sure ^^ I'll show you guys what I bought him when it comes. I don't want to give it away right now in case he reads my blog. The site is AMAZING and I highly recommend it. I'll give it to you guys as soon as I give him his gift :) Anyways, I'm giving him those 4 items as well as making something for him. (Which I also don't want to spoil in case he reads this :P) I'm so excited!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh. AND we're going on a romantic dinner. Eeeeeek. Okie dokes, I'm exhausted so I'm going to sleep now. I have big news to tell you guys real soon ^^ Have a lovely night! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment