Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sacramento Pictures, Part 1- (Part 2 below)
I've already posted a detailed summary of my trip, but I'll briefly narrate as I show you guys the pictures :P I'm wearing the same ruffly white top. Too lazy to think of a new outfit! On the car ride to Six Flags ^^
Parking at a random neighborhood so we can bundle up into one car to save parking fee :P...
This is kind of cool! (I hate how I look in these pictures but w/e. It's for memories.)Six flags! ^^
On the way to Sac.
Waiting for boiling crab. I'm not photogenic in any way. I'm always moded! :/
Babe takes forever to take a picture. People were walking by and I felt silly holding up the peace sign. Once I put it down, he takes the picture -.-... LOL Hence, the downward peace sign :)
Babe :)
Richard, Viv, Mei, & Mikey!
The girls :)
Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment