Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, June 17, 2011

SAC PART 3!!!


You HAVE to watch Vivian's version. She filmed all the meals we cooked as well as the games! ^^

2 comments:

  1. comments! :O

    i just got the same aldo bag today online! but in a light pink. seeing the white makes me really want the white as well. i'm going to have to see if it looks as nice in person than in the pictures. :}!

    i laughed when frank referred to his coach wallet as wall-lay LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yeah, I enabled the comment section ^^ They have it in light pink?! :O The white one is super cute! But I already got it really dirty ): ..

    ReplyDelete