Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wednesday, May 4, 2011-
Real lovely weather!! Wore this top you guys have seen :P (I made an outfit video on it!) Umm school was pretty chilled. After school, babe brought me to Serramonte. We ate tons of food... (Its pretty darn expensive to be eating out daily but its an indulgence & a nice bonding time for us :P) Then we shopped. I literally didn't find anything i wanted even though i haven't shopped for a while. The only thing i bought was food from target... LOL Um.. came home, went on TinyChat. Etc etc etc :P

No comments:

Post a Comment