Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Other random pictures;;;

My grades so far... I THINK my B+ in AP Chem might turn into an A-. If it does, i have a 4.0 unweighted... which is a 4.67 weighted... EEEEEEK ^^ (Chinese grade is off. She doesn't know how to use school loop :P)

My current iphone screen :) So pretty!

I was having a bad day & took it out on my boyfriend. Instead of getting mad, he left me this little note while i went to the bathroom. Too sweet :)

Me @ 1 years old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment