Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday, March 2, 2011-
Haven't posted pictures all week so i camera whored a little on my webcam :P Didn't fix up my makeup at all so its a bittttt messy. Ehhhh, nothing special. Just messing around ^^

I plucked my eye brows recently & started using a new product on them just today. I like :)
Totally ran out of faces. LOL It's super cold & i'm bored *sad face*
For some reason, i like sometimes like my collar standing up like this. It makes me look a bit evil but ehhh. LOL
This is one of the weirdest faces i could make. LOOL
"What to do..........."
"Grrrrrrrrrrr."

No comments:

Post a Comment