Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tuesday, March 1, 2011-
Again, wore a plain zip up jacket all day long. Superrrr lazy and tired but i managed to wear heels all month :P Didn't have much homework. Came home to my contacts package along w/ my ELF package :D So exciting. Along w/ that, me & babe ran some errands. We shipped a couple online store orders & ran some errands for my dad. Then babe went to work while i showered Hunter. Oh boy, hes SO calm when he's taking a bath. LOL But hes super scared of the water so he clutches onto me. It's adorable but he made my shirt soaking wet -.- LOL Poor boo boo. Umm, afterward, i watched some TV & got MASSIVE cramps. My stupid period came 2 weeks late (I thought i was going to skip this month) & i started cramping instantly. Reallllllly sucked. Skipped dinner & crawled right into bed. Napped until 10-11ish. Got up, ate a little, & did my homeworkkk. Slept at 2:30am, still w/ horrible cramps.
P.S. At school, i walked right into a door that was closing. I forgot to stick my hand out to push it open b/c i literally didn't see it coming. You know why this happened? I just took my medication & some of the side effects that i get is dizziness, weakness, unsteady walking, coordination problems, headache, & forgetfulness. Along w/ that, i can't concentrate -.- So after class, i get up and walk right into a closing door. IT HURT SO BAD )': LOL Everyone probably thinks i'm crazy & its quite embarrassing. I didn't want to tell them why though, so i just said i wasn't paying attention. Haaaaah, not fun -.-

Wednesday, March 2, 2011-
I've been exhausted all day but i managed to drag my ass around school. Wore a peacoat and a lace tank. Ehhhhh. Wore my blueish/grey contacts ^^ SO pretty. I'm in love with them! Got a lot of compliments on my eyes today :) Umm school was ehhh. I think i need pretty well on my chem quiz that i barely studied on :P Cramped all day. Took more painkillers. After school, i came home and camera whored. (& on the car ride home :P) Haven't been doing much in the past hour. Hunters a handful. Still cramping. Etc etc etc :/ Last day of school for the week 2m! Can't wait till the 3 day weekend ^^ I think babes bringing me to the jelly belly factory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment