Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tuesday, March 29, 2011-
Woke up early to get my extractions done :/... I'm terrified w/ anything that has to do w/ teeth & never ever had a teeth pulled out by the dentist so this was bad. LOL Umm, got 2 of my pre-molars removed. It really wasn't bad at all! They numbed my gums & just pulled the teeth out. I got to take them home -.- ... LOL I wish they didn't jab the needle so carelessly but i didn't really mind since i'm so used to needles now :/ Overall, it wasn't all that bad. Babe was there for me the entire time ^^ Afterward, i went home and napped. Then i got up at like 7pm, chilled, got ready, & left for bowling. It was pretty fun ^^ Stayed realllllly late. Went to Jollibees afterrrrr. Yummmmmmmy! (I didn't eat all day b/c of my teeth) Slept pretty late :P
My boyfriend made me a banana split ^^ ... I don't have any other pictures from the day... Unless you guys want to see my pre-molars. Haha i'm guessing not :P..

No comments:

Post a Comment