Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday, March 28, 2011-
Vacaville outlet w/ my family ^^ My feet were dyinnnnng. LOL I bought a clutch from coach that i plan to put a gold chain to. I'm going to turn it into a shoulder chain bag. Along w/ that, i bought an Aldo bag i've been interested in for a while. It was a little pricey, but hopefully i can get an adjustment if it ever goes on sale :P ... I also bought 3 tops & a necklace from Rue 21 ^^ Thats about it. LOL It was a pretty fun family day. After Vacaville, we went to my cousins house to have dinner since we didn't have anything cooked at home. Umm chilled there till 10ish & went home. Blogged a little & slept at around 1-2am.

Dress w/ a band & ruffled design.
I didn't wear tights but brought them along in case it was hot enough to take my trench coat off :P I lovvvvvvves my hair these days ^^
Black trench coat. Finally found the time to wear it ^^
San Francisco is such a beauty.
Car ride ^^
Vacaville bathroom LOL
My new coach clutch ^^
Teheheh
The sun >:/
My new Aldo bag ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment