Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Come to our meet up! ^^
Me & Vivian are having a meet up on March 26th. Come shop w/ us, it'll be superrrr fun, I promise! ^^ LOL I would love to help you guys put together outfits or something :P ... Email us @ VSmeetup@hotmail.com & we'll tell you what information you need to provide in order to come! Location will be kept private for safety reasons. Um.. yeah! You should come! It'll be superrrrrrr fun. I'm excited :P

No comments:

Post a Comment