Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I haven't blogged forrr so long! :/

Friday, January 28, 2011-
After school, me & babe went to serramonte. I bought a superrrrrrrrr cute top, pearl hair clips, & a bunch of random stuff from target. Me & babe bought a ton of baking stuff ^^ I'm going to make him a masssssive cake! Ummm then we stopped by in & out + that Korean super market. Came home, at dinner w/ faaaam, & tried to cram my sat homework ): I stayed up till 2am. Bleeeeeh.

Saturday, January 29, 2011-
SAT class at 1:30-4:30. I was SO tired -.- Came home, chilled, spent time w/ family & babe. We made blueberry muffins & watched a movie on netflix, The Frozen. It was actually pretty good and interesting. I really just wanted to know the outcome :P Ummm, slept at 2 once again.

Sunday, January 30, 2011-
SAT class at 1:30-4:30. Having class all 7 days of the week is a really big difference -.- Babe bought me tapioca so i had that to comfort me during class ^^ LOL I just got outta class an hour ago & i'm about to go to dinner at my mom's friends house. I'm going to upload a buncccccch of pics before i go. When i get back, i have to study :/ Umm, yeah. Thats about it! ^^ Not a very fun week but next week will make up for it. On tuesday & wednesday, i barely have school. (Only from 12:30-2:30 ish i believe) On Thursday & Friday, i don't have school or SAT. (YAAY!!) On Sat & Sun, i have SAT class but nothing after that. (I'll be taking my second diagnostic test. Boooo) Yaaaaaaay, i'm excited!! Oh, my birthdays coming up! LOL I haven't even realized :P

No comments:

Post a Comment