Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, January 24, 2011

3 days till anniversary, 5 days till our celebration ^^
After 2 hours, i have finally found the perfect location to have our dinner date. It's going to be so unique, romantic, & special! I'm so, so, so excited. I have my outfit planned & i can't wait to dress up! ^^ Not sure what we're going to do afterward, but hopefully, we'll figure that out soon. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so excited :D

No comments:

Post a Comment