Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sunday, October 31, 2010-
HALLOWEEEEEN! Woke up SUPER late.. took SUPER long to get ready. I ended up wearing falsies but not extensions. LOL I was a nurse :D My mom made my costume in a single day O.O Hehehh. Anywhos, viv helped me do my makeup. Erica, Lance, Jeanie, Den, & Frank came overrrrrr. We decided to go to Dell' Osso Farm! It's like 1hr&30mins away but we went anyways. Left the house SUPER late. Um... stopped by Taco Bell & McDonalds on the way :) (Btw, it was me, frank, jeanie, den, erica, & lance!) Took some picture in front of Taco Bell. LOL I gotta get those from Erica! Um.. got there & omg, it was packed w/ families. The farm was HUUUUUUUGE!!! This group gave us 6 train ride tickets O.O They were $3 each! Hehe, yay for free tickets! Anywhos, we all bought a wrist band which was.. $12.50 each. It's for unlimited corn maze & haunted house. First, we went to the corn maze. We only did the little one and it took us FOREVER! Lance and Erica claims that they saw something.. like a shadow or some shit. GAH, scared me. >:/ Um... we decided not to spend too much time on the other corn mazes :P We were SUPPOSED to go to the Haunted House but stupid Erica was scared and decided to stall! (I was scared too... hehe.) LOL Anywhos! We went on this free tractor... ish ride LOL It was SO bumpy!!! Then.. we had to pee in the porto pottys. Ew ): LOL FINALLY, we went to the haunted house. There were cops outside cause someone supposedly threw a flashlight at one of the actors. LOLL The first time... i didn't look AT ALL. I literally went through the whole thing screaming and clutching onto franks jacket. Erica grabbed onto me SO tightly LOLL SHE KEPT STEPPING ON MY SHOES! And it would fall off so i'd have to pick it up over and over. LOL I HATE HER!! >:/ It was funny cause we'd run into other group and we'd all scream " YOU GO FIRST! NO YOU!! AAAAAH GO FIRST!!! " LOLL I WAS SO SCAREDDDDDD. We came out and decided to go again so i could see something this time :) ... I actually looked and omfg i felt like i was gonna get murdered >:/ Arggggh there was this one part where theres a creeeeeeepy ass lady with like black messy hair and a REAL LOOKING knife. The walkway was skinny so you had to get HELLA close to her to get past. I swear, she was gonna kill me >:/ She was on the left so i backed up to the right wall and there was this creepy ass zombie -.- GAAAAAAH. After that i just ran. LOLL Shit that was SO fun. My adrenaline was rushinggggggg like crazy!!! Umm after that, we went on the train that was had free tickets too. It was nice :) Then we went to this area that had HELLA horses. We fed them ^^V Then... we went to do the pillow jump. It was $2 for 5 minutes. OMG, that was SO fun. At first, i didn't know that it was going to be hella easy to fall. I was scared shitless cause i thought i'd fall and do some sort of flip. LOL I scratched up my legs hella bad. >:/ Oh well. OMGOMGOMG Erica fell and hit her face 3 times. Frank was cracking up for the longest time. LOLLL I couldn't help but laugh. Bahaha! A lot happened to me too though, and everyone laughed ): LOL After that, we finally leftttttt. Went to Sonics (WHOHOO!). Flipped all the chairs down and ate in the caaaar. That was chillled. Um.. then we finally went home. The car ride was REALLY fun. LOLL We counted down to lances 18th birthday in the car. LOLL It was fun :D Um.... thennnn we brought them all home and got home super late. Overall, VERY SUCCESSFUL Halloween!!! We're planning to go back to the farm during winter break. They have reindeer near Christmas :) Hehehhhh, kk, on to monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment