Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Saturday, October 30, 2010-
I better recap before i forget everything :P The day before Halloween..we...slept in and headed towards Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (For fright fest) at around.. 2-3? It was me, frank, viv, christian, jeanie, dennison, erica, & lance. We stopped by at target, the dollar store, & wingstop :P Bought HELLA glowsticks! LOL Anwyhos, got to Six Flags at 5ish. Omg, it was HELLA fun. We didn't go on TOO many rides but i'm satisfied. We went on.. V2, Tony hawks big spin, the swing ride thing, Medusa, & Kong. Oh, & we went through the " Zombie Zone " I didn't see ANYTHING cause my eyes were shut (Hehe) LOL Anywhos, goodass day. Den won Jeanie a devil tail thing, explains her Halloween costume the next day :) Um.. We went to denny's, ate, chilled, went home super late. Good ass day. Whohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment