Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for the life i am given & the love i am surrounded by.

I am especially thankful to have this boy in my life ^^
No relationship is going to be perfect, ever. There are some ways you'll have to bend, to compromise, to give, in order to gain something greater. But the love we have for each other is bigger than those small differences. And that's the key. Love can make up for a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment