Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, October 15, 2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010-
Short schedule todaaaaay. Braided my hairrrrrr. Wore the same tank from monday :P Um... Went to moms shop afterschool so babe could get a hair cut. Went to safeway to buy snacks for school & home. Ran some more errands. Etc etc etc. LOL Just finished my english proj! Made a huge old newspaper :P It was fun to burn it. LOL Hm.. i gotta find an outfit for 2m... and something to do. Yaaaaay, thank god its friday! I have 2 class parties 2m :)))). Yayyyyyyerrrrs.
I look messssssssaaaaaay todaaaaay.PRETTY!Oh babe....

No comments:

Post a Comment