Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday, September 02, 2010-
The first thing i do when i get home is change + put my hair up. Who doesn't like feeling comfy?!

Heeey therrrrrrrrre :) I'm gonna do a quick run through of my day before i get started w/ homeworkkkk. Uhm, wore a white loose crew neck tee w/ a little pocket. Tucked it in, paired it up with some cream accessories. Really simple but hey, thursdays are my lazier days :P
AP Stats- Corrected our previous quizzes. I got like an A & an A- on them. Yayerrrrrrs. I hate correcting tests in class. I always go SUPER EASY and i don't mark anything wrong. But when i get my darn test back, i get marked down for the littlest shits. -.- Sighhhh..
English- We read more of this play. Super hot in that class LOL I studied the entire time.
AP Chem- TEEEEEEST! It was pretty easy but i forgot what color the substances are in water. How am i supposed to know what color cobalt is in water!? LOL I know sodium is white... idk -.- I think i got like a B ish?
Chinese- Chinese is getting super hard. Im seriously starting to hate ms.miller. Shes rude -.-
Pre-Cal- Super easy but he keeps pickin on me. LOL Oh well
History- We played the can game! It was hilarious. LOL I love my teacherrrr, hes coolios!

Since it was Thursday, we had a short day. Babe left right after lunch for ortho ): You should've seen me carrying 2 textbooks, a binder, 2 notebooks, my heavyass purse, and the lunch. Sigh.. i was dying!! LOL Anywhos, my momma picked me up todaaay. Came home, answered formspring. Then babe came over at around 2PM. We watched some tv and he decided to go work out ): He left at like 3-4 and i ended up cookinnnnng. I made alfredo but since there wasn't any chicken, i mixed it w/ spam and potatoes. It was yummy, but i made too much :D Uhm... i honestly don't know what i've been doing for the past hr -.- Time to do homework! WHOOOOO TGIF. FRIDAYFRIDAYFRIDAY! Can't wait till great mall ^^

Today was super hot! I seriously have so much summer outfits left, i just ... don't feel like wearing them to school. Sigh.. i hate my school!

No comments:

Post a Comment