Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Instead of taking a nap, i'll blog. LOL Heres a recap on days i've missed. I highly doubt i remember -.-

Saturday, August 28, 2010-
I slept till VERY late i think .. met up erica and lance at stonestown for a bit. Didn't get anything. Went to Denny's for dinner w/ just babe. It was cutes :) We were gonna go ice skating or malibu but i had a HUGE headache and decided that the wind would make it a whole lot worse. So we decided to rent The Last Song from Lucky's and then watch it in bed. IT WAS AMAZING! I kept having to hold my tears in. I teared, but i didn't cry :P I kinda knew what was gonna happen, EVERYONE was talking about it when it came out -.- But anywhos, it was still super good. Um... idr much else. LOL

Sunday, August 29, 2010-
Slept in, did hw, ate dinner at moonstar, did homework, slept super late ):

Monday, August 30, 2010-
I seriously don't remember ANYTHING period -.-

Tuesday, August 31, 2010-
Yesterday.... I don't remember ..... fuack. LOL Umumumumumum... i give up. Babe slept over and we did a lot of hw. Thats all! LOL

Wednesday, September 1, 2010-
WHOO! SEPTEMBER! Okay, if i don't remember anything, then i've officially gone nuts. Today was pretty relaxing overall. AP Stats, i had a quiz that was super duper eaaaaasy. I finished real quick and did nothing during the remaining time. English, we went to take our school ID photos. My bangs weren't staying all day and it pissed my off. My student ID is horrifying this year, eweweweweew. Well, better than last year but still horrible! Chemistry, we reviewed a lot for 2ms test thing. Barely did anything. Lunch w/ babe was funnnnnn. Chinese was boring and we basically did nothannnnnggggg. Pre-cal, i finished the hw in like 5 minutes. -.- Everyones so confused in that class... i learned EVERYTHING last year ( I should be taking AP Calculus but i didn't want a 3rd AP ). Anywhos, that class is super easy. I have a 105% A+ right now. Heheheheh. History, we took notes and talkedddd. After school, babe dropped my off and went to dragon boat prac. I answered ALL my formspring questions ( 60+ Go check it out! ) and then viv claimed that she knew how to cook noodles and what not. It SUCKED cause she forgot a single step. LOL I ended up adding a shitload of pepper and salt. She told me i was gonna die from that bahahaha. Umm yeah im really tired i think im gonna nap. I'll just skip AP Stat hw today... LOL Gotta study for chem later ): Im sicccccck and i've been having a headache for 3 days now. I literally feel weak and numb. Sighhh.. LOL OHOHOHOHOHOHOH GREAT MALL WITH BABE THIS FRIDAAAY! I think its just gonna be us two ^^ I love car rides w/ just him, heheh. Then.. sat= friends! sunday= homework. Monday, no schooooool!!! Gonna hang w/ family. Yay, i can't wait! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment