Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lets webcam! ^^
Okay, so i look horribly shitty and my make up is all fucked up but who the hell cares?! I'm gonna be myself. Heeeehehehhh, i forgot to fill in & put mascara on my eye brows today :X They look less defined ): I was so sleepy, i skipped an entire step w/ out noticing. LOOL Somethings seriously wrong with me :) ....
I love my new ring. ^^ I'll take better pics in the future.BAHAHAHAHA, the shittiest picture of me yet. Hehehehhhhhhhhhhh.
Awkward smile? heh.
Awkward kiss?
Muaaaaaaah* Love you guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment