Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Let me share w/ you-
So while i upload almost 90 photos, i'll summarize my daaay. Woke up at 11, thinking it was already 1. Real grumpy ( only got 8 hrs of sleep on a weekend ). Did vivians nails till 3:00 last night, she needed it for prom. My mom said she'd pay me for them but eh, i dont want her money. LOL Umm, stayed in bed for a LONG time. Got ready, did my hair ( up, for once. ). Planned to go to the beach & left at like 3-4ish. Met up Jeanie & Dennison. Went to 7-11 to buy food. Got 4 hotdogs, chips, & a HUGE coke. Yes, i ate 2 hotdogs. LOL I always do. ( Explains why my thighs are a whole chunk bigger than vivs ) Walked to the beach & ate there :) It was so relaxxxxxing. Took HELLA pictures. Me & Jeanie went to the water while babe & den stayed at our stuffs. They didn't wanna get weeeet. We camera whored like CRAZY! :P Tanned a little, chilled. Then took some couple pictures. By that time, it was like 6 something and OOOOOH MYYY GOD. All off a sudden, it got SO windy. It was at least 15-20mph wind. Fucking shit, it was like a hurricane. LOL We started packing our stuff up & jeanie, me, & frank went to take a couple more pictures. I looked back and there was a seagull circling dennison. Then, a whole MOB appeared. LOOOOOOL i think they wanted our food -.- Babe ran back to get the stuff and omg, the seagulls were ready to attack. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. LOOL Then babe threw jeanies frisbee & shoe at them -.- He lost her frisbee, dumb boy. I'll buy you a new one jeanie! LOL And then Jeanies beach mat flew away ): .. and then we raaaaaaaan into safety! Whew, what an adventure. LOL It was adrenaline rushhhhhing, i like that feeling. Heeehehe, we got picked up at around 7-8, stopped at walgreens, came home, ate dinner, showered, & chilled the rest of the day. Babe did his algebra finaaal & i've been editing pics for a while. Got hungry, ordered pizza from pizza hut & buffalo wings from Irving. YUUUUUUUM. Babes sleeping now and i'm uploading pics! Teheh, enjoy them :P

No comments:

Post a Comment