Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Your Different.

I’ve known your for quite a while. I have never seen you like this. I thought you were a different person. I thought you were polite. I thought you were a good person. I thought you had a sense of decency. You have proved me wrong. Over this small period of time, you have changed. I can see it with my own eyes. Your eyes are cold to that you do not want to see. You ignore what’s right in front of you. You have the uncanny ability to appear as if nothing has happened. I don’t know you anymore. Through all of those tears…how can you still be so ignorant? You have lost my trust. You have lost my respect. You are not who I thought you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment