Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

THIS is what love is.

A girl and a guy were speeding over a 100 mph on a deserted road, on a motorcycle.

Girl: Slow down! your going too fast and im scared.
Boy: Come on, dont worry. I know what Im doing, are you having fun?
Girl: No, please stop.
Boy: Then tell me you love me?
Girl: I love you! Now please slow down.
Boy: Give me a hug.
**Girl hugs him**
Boy: Now can you help me out here? Take my helmet off and put it on, its starting to bug me.

In the paper the next day….

A motorcycle crashed into a building yesterday due to break failure. Both people were found, only one survived.

The Truth..
Halfway down the road the guy realizes his breaks have gone out. But he didnt want to let the girl know. Instead he had her say “I love you” and felt her hug one last time. Then he had her wear his helmet so she’d survive, even though that meant he wouldnt make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment