Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, January 15, 2010

Meet my dog, Baby-

Meet my dog, baby ! He's spoiled :) & yes, baby's a boy. Everyone gets confused cause we treat him like a girl. He's sleeping on his ' girlfriend '.
LOL HES SO FUCKING CUTE. AHHHHHHH.
He's trying to be elegant. LOL He poses when we take pictures.
His eaaaaars are adorable. LOL He has so much toys -.-
" Spoiled " pillow. LOL This picture is creepy. He looks like he's smiling !
I don't understand how he knows thats a pillow. LOL How the fuck does he know what to do with it !
AHHHHHHHHHHH! LOOOL
I love baby. LOL He's hella weird. He crawls on the edge of sofas acting like a cat. Licks his paws like a tiger. Eats grass like a fucking cow. That pussy is scared of cats, raccoons, & everything else that moves. He's seriously like a baby. LOL But besides all that, i love him !

No comments:

Post a Comment