Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8, 2010-

I'll tell you where i'm going later. For now, picture time ! Oh, & a little narrating cause i'm in the mood :)

So i decided to ask babe to take pictures of me ! Hahah, he acted like a real camera man. -.- Dorrrrrrk ! Anyways, they turned out ... pretty good ! :) Oh, btw, i didn't edit any of these !
Vivian decided she wanted to get in. I told her to stay ' natural ' but she couldn't stop cracking up. LOL My legs look pretty long in this picture :DWe decided to stop walking and pose, but i had to fix my hairrrr first !
My bangs are bad in this picccc. ): But yeah besides that, i kinda like it ! Frank accidentally put flash on. It doesn't look THAT bad i guess. I look hella ugly w/ flash. LOL
Viv got bored. So only me again. LOL I made this picture black & white cause it's getting boring.This is my " OMG, BABE ! -.- " look. Tehehe, i wasn't ready ! I'm hella moded but oh well, nothing to hide. :)
Last picture of the day. Uhhhhh, idk. LOL I don't normally do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment