Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31, 2010-

Walking to the rec ! Men's tee shirt & some fabric plaid shorts. I just brushed through my hair & clipped it up. Didn't even blow dry it ! LOL & I'm only wearing eyeliner for my eye makeup. What do you thinkkkkk ?
Babesterrrrrrr !
He makes me feel safe.
TENNNNIS ! Hahah, i suck ):
Viv & Christian;
Frank & Baby :)
" Babe, stop taking pictures of me >:/ " My thighs are pale, i know. LOL Haven't worn shorts in the longest time. Oh yeah, VANS. This is the first time i've worn them. They are a size 3 & still humongous.
After hours of sweating, parrrrrrk ! LOL
My thighs have grown SO much. Ughhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment