Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Discussion; My thighs-

Ughhhhhh, after just 6 months, there's noticeable change. LOL I gained a lot of weight in China last year.
First few days of China BEFORE i pigged out everyday;
Today;
Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying i'm hella fat. I just SEE change. LOL I actually WANNA gain weight but i want it to be on like my upper body, not my cheeks, thighs, & belly ): I don't even wanna imagine what's gonna happen after China this year :/ LOL I gained like 5+ pounds in a month last time :D ..
Damn, babe thinks i look the same. Maybe it's just me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment