Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30, 2010-

NAILSSS FOR THE WEEK ! It reminds me of like a mermaid & the sea ... LOL Looks messy but was really simple to do.
The blue sequence is actually from a nail polish from the variety store. It was pretty difficult to do but it's really pretty !
Carrrr ride ! Repeated outfit. Heeeeeh, idc about weekends !
If only i had perfect teeeeeeth. >:/ Grrrrrr !
Close up, so you can see all my flaws. LOL Even after all the foundation, you can still see my freckles. My eyes look really brown here though & i likeeee. Gonna get rid of these eyelashes soon ! It's getting worn out ):
My eye color looks creeepy. Look how enthusiastic babe looks ! .... :D
Didn't edit AT ALL. Coolass lighting !

No comments:

Post a Comment