Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Friday, January 15, 2010

January 14, 2010-

On my sister's car to Serra ! I hate this picture, i just like my lips here. LOL, so don't look @ my face please !
Hehhhhh. Babe's bandaid :) I hella wanted to fix his booboo.
I like my hair here. Looks kinda oily though :/
I'm all posing & shit while babes like " wtf ? " LOL I'm a camera whore !
Hehe, i love this lighting ! My uglyass teeth ruins everything >:/
Outfit. I got that top a few months ago i think. Everyone has it ! Haha, i was gonna return it but i never remembered. So i kinda just threw it on. & yes, i like tucking in some tops. LOL I think its pretty.
I'm trying NOT to edit any pictures anymore ! The only pictures i edit are outfit ones. Other ones = natural lighting. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment