Basics: Stephanie Zhu. February 13, 1994; 18 yrs old. Studies biochemisty/molecular biology at UC Davis. San Francisco, California. Taken by Steven Huang since January 27, 2008. Happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Positive, confident, and unbelievably happy. Blessed with life. Love for all things beauty. I hope to inspire you in one way or another. Get to know me, I'm friendly! Xoxo

Monday, January 4, 2010

Pointless post from 7th period :)

Hello ! LOL Im gonna blog now since I have free time & no ipod. So I slept at 12 last night. Woke up every 30minutes until 3AM cause I had severe cramps. Got up & took painkillers. Finally fell asleep ! Woke up at 7 for school. So I only got 4hrs of good sleep. I've been cramping all day but I manage to pull a ''im okay '' look off. I dressed up but stupid weather made me wear a jacket over my outfit. Ill take outfit pics when I go home if im not cramping too bad anymore. AHHH teachers passising back a test ! TTYL bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment